I have a few eye products in my rotation and feel they all have passed the test of time. I have been using several of them for a number of years.
My two favorite eye creams, which I have at all times, are:
Alastin™ Restorative Eye Treatment™
- Tri-Hex Technology™ which is a group of peptides that help to stimulate elastin and collagen, minimizing fine lines and increasing skin turgor around the eye area.
- strengthens skin which helps to minimize any sagging, especially of the upper eye lid.
- reduces puffiness and dark circles
- brightens and evens skin color
- has a gel like consistency, although it is a cream, I like using it as an AM eye cream because it wears well under eye make-up.
Neocutis Micro⋅Eyes Rejuvenating Balm
- Utilizes MPC™ technology which is also a group of peptides which have anti-aging skin benefits.
- minimizes fine lines, crepiness, puffiness and dark eye circles.
- wild yam and moisturizing lipids fight dryness and textural issues.
- THIS is a super hydrating eye cream if you have issues with dry skin in the eye area. It is like butter! (in a good way)
- I like this product at night, as it is hydrating enough that I prefer a lighter cream during the day under make-up.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Treatment Concealer
- This very reasonably priced product has been on the market for a number of years and is available at your local grocery or drug store. It is a product I use under my eyes everyday as part of my make-up routine. It works just as well as any high end under eye concealer I have used and has the added benefit of having several peptides in its ingredient deck. I prefer the brightener, which is a pinker shade and really brightens the undereye area. The product is available in multiple shades for a variety of skin tones. My feeling is if I am using an under eye concealer on a regular basis, why not have it have benefits for my skin! I think I have been using this for 7+ years and occasionally try a higher end option, but go back to this tried and true product.