What to get for those who love skin care and make-up? Here are a few suggestions from one professional product junkie!
These mostly are “female” appropriate, sorry guys!
If you are stuck maybe these ideas will help 🙂
- Jane Iredale Puregloss™ Lip Gloss- A long lasting gloss in 18 colors with a pleasant berry flavor. I love Soft Peach and Iced Mocha. $24
- Elta MD® UV Lip Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 31-This is a moisturizing lip sunscreen with transparent zinc oxide. It has a mint flavor that is pleasant and has antioxidants. Great for cold sore sufferers. (this would be a fantastic stocking stuffer) $10
- Elta MD® sunscreen- Everyone needs sunscreen and the Elta SPF 40 Daily with 9% micronized zinc is a house favorite here at TOC Medical Spa. Appropriate for man or woman. $26
- Clarisonic® Smart Profile facial cleansing brush- This is a great device. I have used mine for the last 7 years and would replace it in a heartbeat if anything ever happened to it. It has 3 settings or “strengths” and can be used in the shower. There are a variety of brushes that can be changed as well. I find mine keeps the flakes from my retinol/retinoid use at bay. $265
- Clarisonic® Mia facial cleansing brush- A smaller version of the brush above. This brush has one setting. This is a more affordable version and does a good job. $99
- NuFace® Trinity Device- This is a device that comes with a microcurrent applicator to stimulate and tone the skin. IT WORKS! It requires regular use so there is a small time commitment. But when used consistently there is visible lifting and firming of the tissues. The microcurrent attachment can be switched out for a infrared light device (sold separately) to treat fine lines and wrinkles. $325
- Tria® Age-Defying Laser- The Tria® device is an at home FDA cleared laser clinically proven to treat multiple signs of aging on the entire face. This laser stimulates the bodies own natural repair process leading to collagen production. When purchased through a physicians office it includes two effective antioxidant products from SkinCeuticals®, CE Ferulic and Resveratrol B E. These work synergistically with the device. This would be a VERY GENEROUS gift. $629
- Revitalash®- This is a product to help lashes grow thicker and longer. It works! Great alternative to Latisse®. $150
- Gift Certificate to your loved ones favorite spa!
Everything listed is available at TOC Medical Spa AND we are having an event, “Black Tuesday”, during which all products are 20% off! Services are also discounted 15% during the event. Additionally, Gift Certificates worth $125 can be purchased for $100. The event is Tuesday, December 15th. Our phone # is 512-533-7317 if you are interested in taking advantage of these specials!